IDC NGO Letter to Congress
To Inform Your Decision:
- Text of H. Con. Res. 75, which was introduced by Congressman Jeff Fortenberry (for himself and Representatives Anna Eshoo, Trent Franks, Dan Lipinski, Jeff Denham, and Juan Vargas) on September 9, 2015.
- The bipartisan resolution currently has 103 cosponsors listed.
- A Wilberforce Fact Sheet on the Ongoing Genocide of Religious Minorities Under ISIS.
- A letter from the International Association of Genocide Scholars, the world’s largest organization of experts on genocide, declaring that the crimes committed by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) also known as Da’esh, constitute genocide.
- A September 9, 2015, IDC Press Release, “IDC Calls for Genocide Recognition; Lawmakers Respond with Genocide Resolution.”
To view or sign the letter, please click here.